New World Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! We are a Naruto amv studio with its main focus on SasuSaku and NaruHina. However, we are different from other AMV studios. Each of our MEPs will have its own storyline (like fanfiction).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SasuSaku - I'm your Anti Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanny
Admin
Sanny

SasuSaku - I'm your Anti Hero Empty
PostSubject: SasuSaku - I'm your Anti Hero   SasuSaku - I'm your Anti Hero I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

"I'm your Anti hero"

Pairing: SasuSaku
Title: I'm your Anti Hero [can be changed]
(Main) Song: Anti Hero by Marlon Roudette
Genre: Romance, Tragedy, Action
Summary: What if Sasuke decided to take Sakura with him that fateful day when he left the village? Together they become missing-nins, making their way to Orochimaru. They get trained by Orochimaru while Naruto never stops to search for his teammates. He swears to himself he will bring them back no matter what. Everyone believes that Sasuke has taken Sakura by force and the poor girl cannot escape.
Three years pass, Sasuke kills Orochimaru as well as his brother Itachi and then joins Tobi after hearing the truth about the Uchiha Clan. Sakura never leaves his side. They develop a strong bond to each other; however, Sasuke is too consumed with revenge and hate that he even seems to consider a romantic relationship with a girl.
The night after the fight with Danzo, Sasuke advises Sakura to leave him and rejoin with Naruto and the others. He doesn't want her to get involved into the war which is going to unfold when he attacks Konoha. Furthermore, he knows how dedicated Sakura still is to her homeland.
Sakura is torn. She cannot persuade Sasuke to give up on destroying Konoha. Which decision will she make?
Will she put her life on the line for the person she loves? Can she help Sasuke escape his evil side in the end?
Or is their love doomed for good?

--> Ending not clear yet. Up to discussion/suggestions etc.

Organisation:
Intro [Sasuke leaves the village; Sakura begs him to take her with him. He gives in.]
Main Story
Ending

Approximate time: ~4 minutes
Back to top Go down
https://nw-studios.board-directory.net

SasuSaku - I'm your Anti Hero
Page 1 of 1