New World Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! We are a Naruto amv studio with its main focus on SasuSaku and NaruHina. However, we are different from other AMV studios. Each of our MEPs will have its own storyline (like fanfiction).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanny
Admin
Sanny

[FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection Empty
PostSubject: [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection   [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 am

Second choice for our first mep! The third one will come asap so that you can decide which story/song you want to take on together. Smile

"Sweet Perfection"

Pairing: SasuSaku + NaruHina
Title: Sweet Perfection (may be changed)
Song: Sweet Perfection by Never Shout Never
Genre: Cute little Romance xD
Summary: Important point first - This will be some kind of Naruto Alternative Universum. We are still in our favourite Ninja world, but things went a bit differently. The Uchiha Clan wasn't slaughtered and moreover, none of our couples have met properly before! They might have caught a glimpse of the other as little kids or had a little small talk, but that's about it. They don't really know each other until that one day or night.
First strophe must be SasuSaku! (especially because of the "damn that girl could talk"-part. can you truly imagine this for Hinata?) Second strophe will be reserved for NaruHina then.
Simple story: They meet and fall in love. Sasuke might be a bit OOC, but most prbly because we only know the Sasuke consumed with revenge and hate. He would be a completely different person if his clan had never been wiped out.
Anyway, the song lyrics basically make the story clear. All the cute little moments they have until they really start dating are all up to you. Remember, though, that they can't have any memories of each other as teammates (Sasu & Saku) or when someone encouraged the other by telling him he was a proud failure *cough* (Naru & Hina).
Once again: It is okay if they have seen each other before as kids. Seen or Small Talk if you wish - no friendship, no teammates. This way, they might have a moment of recognization when talking to the older girl/boy.

Oh and by the way: The Naruto world is a bit advanced in this story, so feel free to have movie theatres, phones etc. in it if needed xD

Approximate time: ~2(+) minutes (either with bridge or not)

------
Suggestions, complains, anything? State your opinion!
Back to top Go down
https://nw-studios.board-directory.net
Sarina

PostSubject: Re: [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection   [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 am

I really like this idea the most, I think it would be great for a first project!
Back to top Go down
Sanny
Admin
Sanny

PostSubject: Re: [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection   [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

Thank you sarina for your feedback x33 I messaged the others to get them registered on here as well. There will be most probably one more idea coming soon; until then I hope all members will be ready to vote.
x))
Back to top Go down
https://nw-studios.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection   [FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIRST MEP] SasuSaku/NaruHina - Sweet Perfection
Page 1 of 1